My client is a Leading Corporate Bank, they are undergoing tech transformation, expanding their teams in virtual banking and other corporate divisions. Keen to bring onboard a Senior Manager to overlook their Talent Management function. You will be leading various talent development programmes in accordance to Group strategy and will also be exploring forward looking talent development solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and review talent development framework to ensure robust leadership pipeline and talent pools
- Lead various talent development programmes in accordance to Group Strategy
- Explore forward looking talent development solutions and maintain healthy relationships with external parties
- Being the key driver to execute workplans for Learning and Development function
- Provide effective advice and consultative services to Business Heads in various departments
- Oversee the Talent Management team in programmes execution
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Solid Talent Management experience within sizeable professional or financial companies
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or other relevant disciplines
- Qualifications in leadership training are preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Great sense of ownership and credible to build relationship with internal and external senior parties
- Innovative and strategic in thinking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
What's on offer
Competitive package with attractive bonus will be offered to the suitable calibre. They have a good brand name within the market with a strong job stability track record.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.