We are currently working with one of Germany's foremost financial services businesses as they continue to revolutionise and modernise their HR practice. Following a recent acquisition, this business are looking for a new Senior Talent and Organisational Development Manager. This person will be responsible for the design and implementation of high-impact and sustainable talent, leadership and organisational development programs that span the employee lifecycle in support of the organisation's strategic goals to engage our people. This position will be responsible for identifying initiatives that support the company's mission, values and cultural strategy. Role includes management of a small team and will be a key hire for driving strategic growth in a time of significant evolution for the business on an international platform. If you thrive in an environment that is continuously focused on growth and market expansion, and wish to help drive this change, then this is the company and role for you.
- Assist the organization in areas of talent & leadership development, associate engagement and change management.
- Manage the process of talent assessment, succession planning to include monitoring development plans and action items.
- Identify gaps and conduct needs analysis in order to implement training and processes to support business initiatives.
- Oversee the performance management process to ensure that talent assessment and development initiatives are an essential component and that the performance management process supports leadership and staff development initiatives
- Develop and direct programs that will include identification of key talent, entrance qualifications, and curriculum development through mentoring, fellows programs or other initiatives that will support the development of emerging leaders.
- Overseeing the organizational capabilities and plan corresponding actions in cooperation with the Head of HR
- Retain key talents through establishing proactive career development opportunities and mentoring
- Oversee the onboarding process for senior new senior leadership and continually assess to ensure the process provides appropriate orientation and mentorship for new leaders.
- Develop methodology of valuation, tracking effectiveness of the Talent Development Program, and conducting ROI analysis.
- Master Studies in HR or economics or equivalent education/experience
- Min 6-8 years of experience in HR and related disciplines
- Very good Change Management skills and experience
- Experience with designing, conceptualising, optimisation and implementation of HR (talent and leadership) projects
- International experience with demonstrated ability to understand cultural differences and their impact on HR strategies, organisational development and talent assessment
- Exceptional business management skills including planning, program/project management, financial management
- Strong communication skills and a professional appearance
- Customer-oriented and an affinity for intercultural cooperation
- Assertive and able to convince with a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to communicate effectively in German and English a must
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".