- Join the Senior Leadership Team & report directly to the CHRO
- Strong focus on developing & delivering an innovative TA strategy
- Drive best practice recruitment operations & build a strong employment brand
This respected organisation is one of the largest medical providers in its field. Continuing on a strong growth journey nationally, they are now looking at expanding into overseas markets and utilising innovative digital solutions.
With head offices based in the CBD & supporting flexible working arrangements, they are now seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to own & elevate the national Talent Acquisition function.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop & deliver the talent acquisition & resourcing strategy
- Plan & drive initiatives to attract & recruit quality medical professionals
- Lead & manage the delivery of high-quality end to end recruitment services
- Devise initiatives that support pro-active sourcing, attraction & recruitment
- Develop & implement a recruitment marketing and promotions strategy
- Build new data management processes & dashboards, enabling identification for improvement
- Deliver on Talent Acquisition projects
- Partner with the HRBP's to provide support on resource planning
- Coach, mentor & develop the recruitment team to drive performance
- Negotiate and manage any strategic partnership/arrangements with external agencies, universities, industry bodies & digital media suppliers
- Recruit a small portfolio of positions
You will have:
- 8-10 years senior talent acquisition experience
- Medical / healthcare recruitment essential
- Experience working in fast-paced service industries and volume recruitment, as well as managing stakeholders up to executive level
- A continuous improvement mindset
- A good understanding of best practice recruitment operations
- The ability to lead a recruitment team through change
To be considered for the role, please apply online or for a confidential chat about your career, please contact Roxane Sexton at email@example.com.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.