Are you passionate about culture and engagement and the impact it can have on business performance? Do you have proven track record of driving performance, culture and engagement programmes? We are partnering with a key technology client that is looking to hire a Senior Manager - Performance, Culture and Engagement.
You will own the group wide performance, culture and engagement strategy, working with the CEO and Executive team. Other key responsibilities will include;
- Ownership of central policy, frameworks, tools and system infrastructure and ensuring implementation across the business.
- Accountable for driving performance, culture and engagement programmes aligned to strategic business priorities, ensuring high impact outcomes and measuring/ monitoring effectiveness.
- Leadership of the Performance, Culture and Engagement Team.
- Accountable for MI, insights, central planning process and co-ordination.
- Linking of culture and engagement strategy to ability to attract and retain talent i.e. joining the Employee Value Proposition internally with talent attraction strategy externally.
- Must have solid HR experience including evidence of designing and/or implementing talent strategies in a commercial environment.
- Developing data based insights and proposals to drive progress.
- Programme management across large, complex populations.
- Influencing senior stakeholders to implement progressive strategic talent plans.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.