Senior Manager Organisational Design - Qatar
Our client, a leading bank in Qatar with international operations, is currently looking to recruit an Organisational Design expert. In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering solutions that better asses, align, develop and utilise people capability.
- Implements KPI'S and best practices for Organisational Design seeking to introduce best practices to its elements including workforce planning.
- Work with business and functional leaders to assess business/function specific organisation design projects and processes to enhance both operating effectiveness and productivity.
- Lead and support organisational development and design projects that improve people processes, structures, measures, and accountabilities with the ultimate goal to optimise the deployment of internal resources to achieve superior business results.
- Ensure quality execution through a hands-on approach to the design and delivery of organisational development and design projects. Build a reputation for quality and impact. Ensure that systematic methods of measuring quality and impact are in place.
- Maintain the consistency and integrity of the Job Roles within the business through effective systems and processes for Job Analysis, Job Descriptions & Evaluation, Organisational Structural Design and organisational change.
- Write job descriptions, or revisit existing job descriptions, to reflect standardised language for cross-cutting job skill and complexity levels.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the execution of strategic and operational OD and change, with the ability to move between strategy and execution. You will also need to demonstrate a strong understanding on how organisation effectiveness are enabled through effective design and deployment of staff resources. Banking/financial services experience is essential.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.