As a Workforce Planning & Analytics expert you shall be responsible for developing, defining and implementing short and long term manpower plans for the business. Working closely with the Head of Performance & Productivity and partnering with the HR Leadership team you will work toward enhancing the company capability towards strategic workforce planning.
- Ensuring the efficient utilisation of the current workforce amongst the organisation.
- Analysing and researching the staffing requirements of each area of the business. Whilst developing a strong understanding of the talent utilisation within each function.
- You will undertake and analyse manpower productivity and workforce measurement within the organisation.
- Work closely with business leaders in understanding their staffing requirements and make relevant recommendations.
- You shall be responsible in creating manpower and workforce planning models. In addition, you will work closely on succession planning and talent management.
- Partner with technology to leverage supporting tools & resources and data/analytics to identify data need for measurement around implementation strategy, metrics & dashboards, and effectiveness
- Use strategic workforce planning to consistently define and build capabilities across the enterprise, including developing strategic workforce planning skills within his/her own team
- Develop Workforce Planning scenarios, collaborating with HR Partners, Talent and Succession, Talent Acquisition and Global Leadership and Learning to identify talent gaps and develop strategies to address organizational needs.
- You shall have significant experience in Organisational Design and Performance Management.
You shall meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified individual with ideally a HR professional qualification
- A prior background with at least 10 years plus experience within Strategic Workforce Planning & Organisational Design in the Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Proven track record in manpower planning for large organisation in the region.
- Ability to understand complex business plans/requirements & translate into a Strategic Workforce Plan
- Use workforce planning tools (scenario modelling/planning, supply & demand forecasting, trend analysis, predictive modelling) to provide insight and recommendations on workforce plans
- Provide consultative and analytic support in the strategic and operational implementation of workforce planning
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion and Workforce Management software is preferred.
- Experience in developing and utilizing predictive analytics and statistical modelling is a plus.
- Expertise in talent management processes highly desirable
- Strong analytic and statistical skills
Please note candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.