Central and Western District, Hong Kong
12 months ago
My client is a Leading Corporate Bank, they are undergoing tech transformation, expanding their teams in virtual banking and other corporate divisions. Keen to bring onboard a Senior Manager to overlook their Learning and Development function focusing on Risk and Compliance. You will be leading various training programmes in accordance to Group strategy for the division and will also be managing the implementation of learning initiatives and projects. Open to interested calibre with a Compliance background who are looking to move into a training role (preferably with Executive training experience/ training certificates).
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, review and design training framework to ensure training curricula to be aligned with the Group and Business strategic agenda
- Overlook the implementation of strategic learning initiatives and projects in Risk & Compliance and AML
- Explore forward looking training solutions and maintain healthy relationships with external learning vendors and providers
- Keep updates with regulatory and compliance requirements to enhance quality of trainings provided
- Provide effective advice and consultative services to Business Heads in various departments
- Oversee the Learning and Development (Risk and Compliance) team in trainings and programmes execution
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Solid experience in learning design and delivery related to Risk & Compliance/ Corporate Banking within sizeable professional or financial companies
- Open to applicants with a Compliance background who are looking to move into a training role (preferably with Executive training experience/ training certificates)
- Proven competencies in project management, report writing and presentation is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Great sense of ownership and credible to build relationship with internal and external senior parties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
What's on offer
Competitive package with attractive bonus will be offered to the suitable calibre. They have established a good brand name within the market with a strong job stability track record.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.