A fast-growing financial institute is looking for a seasoned Compensation Practitioner to join the C&B team.
Reporting to the Head of C&B, the Senior Manager will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- designing the C&B programs and framework across the firm
- taking part in annual C&B reviews including budgets and bonus schemes
- analysing staff costs and providing reports in a timely manner
- reviewing and improving on HR policies related to C&B initatives
- working closely with other HR COE functions in providing advice in C&B matter
- supporting team members in benefits initiatives and taking on ad-hoc projects when assigned
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 13 years of work experience in C&B function
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- Mandarin proficiency will be advantageous
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel, and familiar with HRIS systems
- Strong knowledge on HK employment ordinance
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.