We are currently working with one of Germany's foremost financial services businesses as they continue to revolutionise and modernise their HR practice. Following a recent acquisition, this business are looking for a new Compensation and Benefits manager to redesign and overhaul their compensation and benefits offering across all of their offices in DACH, Luxembourg and Eastern Europe. This is a truly unique position and will suit a change oriented and internationally experienced senior C&B professional, ideally someone with experience in Financial Services reward structures. The leadership are wholly supportive of all justifiable change and this individual will have a wide remit to create a fantastic holistic C&B structure within the business, with a link to performance-based remuneration.
- Development and implementation of company-wide, dynamic and modern collective and individual compensation processes and systems
- Analysis of personnel costs and check compliance
- Responsible for the conception, analysis and implementation of compensation benchmarks, derive corresponding recommendations for action and coordination of these with the management and the works council
- Creation of a job grading and compensation benchmark system
- Market-oriented further development of corresponding incentive and compensation systems
- Modernisation of the company's benefit scheme
- Development and implementation of a reward and recognition concept
- Supporting HR managers and executives on policy issues related to compensation and incentive systems, setting up and implementing appropriate regulations, and providing appropriate training
- Conception and coordination of company-wide, annual salary review process as well as the provision of appropriate tools and benchmarks/methodologies
- Acquisition of special projects in the area of performance/compensation management
- Management of Financial SVS related C&B topics and assurance of regulatory requirements
- Successfully completed a business administration degree or equivalent with several years of professional experience in the successful implementation and management of projects in the area of compensation & benefits
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and common HRIS solutions and have a strong IT affinity and sound knowledge of the business valuation of compensation systems
- Ability to create business cases for your subjects and impress with their experience and personality
- Work experience in the financial / banking environment is a plus
- Experience of performance-based pay systems and the corresponding success factors and know how to introduce and live them
- Strong communication skills and a professional appearance
- Customer-oriented and an affinity for intercultural cooperation
- Assertive and able to convince with a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to communicate effectively in German and English a must
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".