Our client is a global law firm. For their Global Learning & Development Team we are looking for a Manager who will be able to take their learning and development to the next level.
Senior Learning & Development Manager EMEA
to be based in Frankfurt
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and deliver training for legal and Business Services professionals as part of the Firm's overall curriculum, in conjunction with both internal and external faculty
- Provide coaching and mentoring for attorneys and staff in the EMEA offices, where appropriate
- Support implementation of digital learning solutions to enhance the Firm's learning and development offering and LMS
- Lead the implementation of learning and development and coaching initiatives and projects in the region, forging relationships with the global Learning & Development team and other Business Services teams to drive forward these projects
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders, working collaboratively to achieve business objectives
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a relevant subject
- At least 5-7 years experience in an international L&D environment
- Strong global mindset with experience working in a global organisation
- High emotional intelligence and ability to understand and navigate a professional services partnership with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven project management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is essential
- Strong analytical and data-analysis skills, a can-do attitude and a strong professional presence
For further information please contact Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (email@example.com or +49 211 2479-1137. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".