Our client is a global law firm. For their Global Learning & Development Team we are looking for a Manager who will be able to take their learning and development to the next level.
Senior Learning & Development Manager EMEA
to be based in Frankfurt
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and deliver training for legal and Business Services professionals as part of the Firm's overall curriculum, in conjunction with both internal and external faculty
- Provide coaching and mentoring for attorneys and staff in the EMEA offices, where appropriate
- Support implementation of digital learning solutions to enhance the Firm's learning and development offering and LMS
- Lead the implementation of learning and development and coaching initiatives and projects in the region, forging relationships with the global Learning & Development team and other Business Services teams to drive forward these projects
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders, working collaboratively to achieve business objectives
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a relevant subject
- At least 5-7 years experience in an international L&D environment
- Strong global mindset with experience working in a global organisation
- High emotional intelligence and ability to understand and navigate a professional services partnership with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven project management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is essential
- Strong analytical and data-analysis skills, a can-do attitude and a strong professional presence
For further information please contact Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (email@example.com or +49 211 2479-1137. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".