For this 3 month contract, our client needs an experienced Injury Management Advisor who can land running. With a focus on early intervention and relationship building, this role will suit a team oriented individual with injury management experience, ideally from an allied health background.
You will work collaboratively with our leaders to support injured workers and deliver innovative injury prevention and employee wellbeing programs.
- Provide professional and specialist advice to managers, staff and other key stakeholders in relation to all aspects of early injury response, injury case management, workers compensation and wellbeing.
- Liaise with the Department's workers compensation insurer in relation to claims management.
- Liaise and support management and supervisors on health and wellbeing issues and return to work of employees.
- Oversee work and non work-related injury management cases including return to work plans, claims reviews and assessments ensuring there is documentation of the process as per legislative requirements.
- Develop and promote injury management strategies that focus on early recovery and return to work, including developing and implementing improved injury management systems across the Department.
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in recognising service provision improvements by identifying inconsistencies in policy interpretation, processes, service provision and systems with the capacity to influence change.
- High level ability to provide consultancy and advice to internal stakeholders on a range of complex issues.
- Knowledge of workers compensation legislation and a demonstrated experience of working at or with an insurer to manage complex claims and reduce claims costs.
Critical to the role is you have significant experience in workers compensation, injury management and occupational rehabilitation or related field. A current drivers licence is required.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com