A fantastic permanent opportunity now exists at a global law firm for a Senior HR Operational Analyst (Systems, Data, Reporting & Insights) to join the HRIS team. You will use a Sage derivative HRIS product, working alongside vital business divisions in the people and technology teams. They will be offering you a very flexible agile working setup, a competitive discretionary bonus, and a wealth of autonomy to develop and scope HR workflows and projects.
This role is perfect for a passionate and experienced HRIS & Data Specialist with 3-4 years of solid experience, looking to take a step up into a senior capacity. You will join a collaborative, open, agile, and professional working environment where your opinion is valued, and you can make a real business impact. You will be passionate about systems and data, have a problem-solving mindset, and have the desire to think outside of the box and translate large sets of data into meaningful trends.
You'll work alongside another Senior HR Operations Analyst (HRIS & Data) on day-to-day core HR tasks, routine HR data reports, and coordinate frameworks and workflows.
- SQL programming language.
- Demonstrably Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience with multiple in-house HR Databases.
- Play a vital role in communicating internally to discover where improvements can be made, what the challenges are, and develop clear goals and outcomes.
- Implement modular HRIS improvements for all categories, touching on lifecycle, job architecture, org structure, payroll, learning, and compensation.
- Create fail-safe HR systems and data process improvements, minimalizing long-term risk.
- Working with senior stakeholders across the business, presenting findings and solutions for HR data-related business needs.
- Putting process improvement ideas into action while reducing operational risks.
- Examining current and competitive HR strategies by examining the industry and HR best practices or sharing trends
- Coordination of regular tasks relating to key HR projects through the formation of high-standard workflows, frameworks, and other tools.
- Staying connected with advisors, vendors, professional groups, and others to remain on top of project goals.
- Reward and compensation reconciliations.
If you are interested in this role and would like more details, please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.