We are pleased to be partnering with an exciting, dynamic and growing technology business as they are looking to hire their new HR Director, Europe. The business currently operates with circa 150 employees across a range of countries.
Based in the Hague this company is well respected and a leader in their field of expertise. In order to match their level of service they are looking for an HR Director to match their high levels of professionalism. As the HR Director, you will have the opportunity to travel to their other European offices whilst also helping to design and implement best in class HR programmes.
- HR Management of a pan-European workforce
- Lead and help design talent management programmes akin to business performance
- Advise and guide the business on change management, organisational structure and effectiveness
- Take the lead on all ER and employment law queries
- Partner with peers on global HR projects
Qualifications and skills:
As the successful HR Director you will have a proven track of designing and implementing strategic HR initiatives within Europe. As a modern and effective HR leader you will be expected to advise the business on best course of action when considering the European workforce.
Ideally you will be fluent in Dutch and English with German a nice to have.
Due to our strong relationship with our client we are leading this search on a retained basis so will be presenting the shortlist of candidates soon.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.