Senior HR Manager - Legal - Frankfurt/Hamburg
I have just taken on an incredibly exciting new role with a high-performing British Law firm who are investing heavily on their growth within the German market. This is a newly created role that will be focused upon the building up and moderisation of HR topics within the country. The position will support stakeholders in three offices across Germany, managing one HR generalist. You will work closely with the new Global HR Director to establish German HR topics, whilst also helping to harmonise across the broader international HR matrix. Due to the multiple office locations in Germany, it is possible to work in either their Frankfurt or Hamburg locations, so long as the incumbent is open to travel to the other offices in Germany upon occasion.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ability to act as a trusted adviser covering the entire scope of HR, from strategic to operational delivery.
- Candidate attraction, recruitment and selection - working closely with partners and directors to determine resourcing needs and budget
- Talent management and development - work with our leadership teams to understand the current and future business needs (utility, shape, knowledge and skills.
- Performance management - drive a high-performance culture through robust performance management.
- Employee Relations - provide advice and support on all relevant HR matters
- Reward - lead on market positioning of reward, drawing on insights and market data, modelling recommendations for approval.
- Change management - to influence and support change management initiatives underway across the firm
- Annual processes - guiding client groups through the annual people processes in relation to salary review, promotions and appraisals.
- To identify development needs and liaise with the L&D team to agree solutions.
- Oversight of employee payroll, benefits administration and management information.
- Implementation of the HR strategy and the further development of HR processes and their implementation.
- Support and work closely with international HR
- Extensive generalist HR knowledge with relevant professional experience as strategic HR Business Partner / country or regional HR Lead
- Deep technical skills in recruiting, sourcing, reward strategies, benefits and any cultural / local labour market trends affecting these.
- Strong technical HR understanding including local labour law
- Previous experience within a professional services environment a plus
- Successfully completed degree program with a focus on human resources
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate (written and oral) and influence at all levels
- Able to demonstrate credibility and build rapport with partners and senior managers
If the above sounds interesting and you would like to learn more then please click apply or get in touch directly by dropping me an email on email@example.com
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.