Senior HR Generalist
As the Senior HR generalist for European HR Operations, you are responsible for driving HR services and solutions in 9 different countries across different units. Under the guidance of the Global Manager HR Operations, you support global HR to construct and maintain HR services in Europe.
The fundamental responsibility is to implement and improve operational HR processes across the European branches.
* Provide, maintain and expand (online) HR information to managers and employees;
* Advising managers and employees across Europe;
* Optimization and adjustment of organizational management and personnel administration in SAP and SuccessFactors;
* Collaborate and coordinate with local Payrolls, managers and suppliers of outsourcing;
* Perform HR Analytics and reporting tasks;
* Advise managers and employees on the use of systems and processes;
* Supervision leave, absenteeism, reintegration and occupational health care;
* Supervision of overtime in accordance with global and local regulations;
* Has a completed bachelor / masters education preferably towards Personnel and Organization or Human Resource Management;
* 3-5 years proven hands-on HR experience;
* Is familiar with the operational work in an HR department;
* Has knowledge of SAP (SuccessFactors is an advantage);
* Fluency both spoken and written in Dutch and English
* Analytically driven and oriented;
* Communicative, proactive, and calm under pressure;
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.