Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
over 1 year ago
A magic circle Law firm are currently looking for a new Senior HR Generalist to support a number of their business services teams. This position will focus on broad HR service, including involvement in international HR projects keyed towards company growth as well as HR specialisation. It's a very exciting opportunity to help an already progressive law firm HR service reach the next stage in their evolution, promoting a more dedicated strategic service for the Front Office facing HR professionals. The team has a wonderful, close-knit culture and this would suit a relationship and team oriented HR generalist very well.
Senior Human Resources Generalist
You take on comprehensive HR responsibility for a defined employee group of the non-legal employees and work on exciting national and international projects. This individual will support 1-2 business services units and cover a remit of both strategic and operational HR topics, helping to facilitate the continued growth of the company in the country as well as the focus on a shift to a more specialised HR service.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Advise and support managers with regard to all questions of people management and organizational development, including aspects of labor law
- Responsible for all operative HR processes of the employee life cycle from recruiting to personnel support to exit management including administrative elements
- Beyond the boundaries of your area of responsibility, you also work in HR projects and proactively and continuously develop our HR processes, tools and systems
- Assist with international projects across continental Europe with the regional business services teams.
- Administrative tasks will be supported by the team HR Administrator
- Successfully completed studies, ideally with a focus on human resources
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a generalist HR function and experience in project work
- Sound labor law knowledge
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Secure handling of MS Office, ideally experience in SAP HCM or Workday
- Solution orientation, service orientation and a structured way of working
High social competence and enjoyment of working in a team
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".