Are you a big picture thinker with a detail and analytical mindset? A global and well-established technology brand are looking to hire a Senior HR Change Manager.
This role will be responsible for a 'future workplace' project which aims to reduce the technology operating footprint by a huge 90% and is one of the most substantial projects occurring in the organisation right now. You will have the opportunity to own and deliver a significant and complex multi-discipline people change programme whilst mobilising a team that will grow around you.
- You will have proven experience in a change environment, delivering projects in organisational design or people effectiveness within a large, complex organisation.
- Experience in programmes related to technology, property or facilities will be valuable.
- Stakeholder management as well as team leadership is an essential part of this programme, and so an individual with gravitas and the ability to influence and build relationships would excel within this role.
- The ability to understand and manipulate data to tell a story is important to explain how to reach the aims of the project and company goals.
- Exposure to senior stakeholders/board level is essential.
Should you be interested in working on this flagship programme, please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.