Senior HR Business Partner, Aberdeen, £50,000 + car, pension, healthcare.
Working for an international Oil and Gas business based in the Aberdeen area of Scotland, This is a busy HR Business Partner role supporting a diverse employee group of both onshore and offshore employees.
You will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive people service to align both the people management and commercial strategies, providing day to day advice and partnering with line managers and departmental leaders to support the business's vision and overall objectives.
- This is a great opportunity to join a business that offers future internal promotion and the opportunity to travel internationally to relocate in the future to develop your career.
- Assistance with relocation costs should you need to relocate to the Aberdeen area
- Working in the office 3 days and from home 2 days a week (flexibility needed)
- Salary £50,000 + Good car allowance or cash alternative, pension, healthcare and other benefits
- Supporting in both an operational and project led capacity this role requires someone to work at pace and able to come up with solutions on a range of topics
- You will be engaging with company leaders and management to support the organisation's core values
- Actively participate in core business projects and implement initiatives across the business
- Build relationships throughout the business, provide mentoring and coaching when needed, collaborate with the wider business
- Support with TUPE, bids and tenders and also Union negotiations as well as all ER cases end to end
- Continually improve and update policy and processes
- Be responsible for all generalist areas of HR and offer support to the business in all HR areas.
- Be a champion for Diversity and Inclusion and ensure equality and fairness across the business
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Oil and Gas or Energy sector required
- Strong HR Business Partnering experience gained in a large, ideally global organisation
- Tupe and Trade Union experience as well as strong ER and UK employment law knowledge and experience
- A strong HR Generalist background, experience with everything from recruitment and interviewing, to ER, employee engagement, etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, be able to make key decisions and influence leaders
- You will have the ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and have experience in a fast paced environment.
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.