Our customer is a global company in the field of packaging technology.
For their German Headquarters near Aachen we are looking to fill the position of a
Senior HR Business Partner (m/w)
- Educate and guide the business on organisational development and structural changes to help improve integration, collaboration and communication levels.
- Provide a commercially focused, legally compliant generalist HR service to their business by working via Business Service Center and keeping them constantly up to date
- Partner and contract the functional need across the wider HR community including Centers of Excellence and BSC to deliver according people plan that fits all functional (Business area and HR) and regional strategies
- Use tools and processes to deliver on relevant HR and business KPIs; meeting KPIs and challenging assumptions and driving improvements
- Knowledge and best-practice in Organizational Design and Change Management process implementation;
- Proven track record of successful delivery against challenging KPIs;
- Experience in delivering Leadership Training and Coaching.
- Proficient experience in Employer Relations, works constitution law and Works Council negotiations
- Strategic thinking, focusing on solution delivery and actionable, hands-on results
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".