Our client is a very well-known global retailer with over 30.000 employees worldwide. To drive forward their strategic HR and business initiatives they are hiring a Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d) for their Headquarter in Düsseldorf.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Organizational development: You will support the business in identifying structural challenges and facilitate change initiatives
- Team development: You will identify opportunities for team development within your focus areas
- Workforce Planning: You will define skill gaps and hiring strategies in close collaboration with Senior business leaders, the talent acquisition and talent development team
- Projects: You will work with HR centres of expertise on business improvement projects that are defined based on identified business needs
- Data and Insights: You will influence the business through data and storytelling whilst also keeping abreast of best practice HR thinking
- You will influence the business through a relationship of trust by sharing insights and opinions
- You will partner with your business areas on key strategic HR processes, such as performance & development, talent management and succession planning, employee engagement survey action planning and well-being
- Several years of relevant HR generalist experience in a business partnering role, proven track record as change facilitator and strategic business partner
- A strong analytical mind-set and desire for improving solutions across people, processes, systems and technology
- A passion for problem solving, solution oriented, advanced analytics, and project management
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels, influence, stakeholder management and
drive interdepartmental collaboration
- Comprehensive understanding of current HR practice and benchmarks
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.