Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their European HR Team. The role is ideally based in their corporate offices in Düsseldorf but any other metropolitan area in Germany could also be an option. The HR Business Partner will closely work with the business managers in Central Europe and significantly influence the regional business strategy.
Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong people management and leadership skills within the management team and across the business.
- Works with Centres of Excellence, HR Service Centre and HR peers to deliver HR solutions to the business.
- Ensures that the business complies with regulatory requirements and acts as the conscience of the business by encouraging leaders to 'do the right thing
- Leads and promotes the implementation of all key capability, culture and change activities.
- Provides coaching and leadership development to senior leaders to build their skills and confidence in leading their teams.
- Challenges and supports senior leaders to resolve difficult HR issues fairly, in a straightforward manner and without delay.
- Lead the employee relations agenda to ensure that relationships between the organisation and its employees are managed appropriately.
- Promote sustainable business performance to maximise ROI and protect profitability by demonstrating strong commercial and operational knowledge.
- Significant multi-site HR experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused business, e.g. retail, hospitality or other service-oriented sectors.
- Strategic perspective but with a strong operational focus - abilty to keep an eye on both the details and the big picture
- Extensive HR knowledge
- Operates with a high level of resilience and emotional intelligence
- Managing scale and complexity while being able to deal with rapidly changing plans and priorities
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.