Our client is an international manufacturing business with almost ten thousand employees and operations in 40 countries. They are currently looking to strengthen their HR team in Germany and hire an experienced HR Business Partner (m/f) to be located in the Frankfurt area.
Senior HR Business Partner (m/f)
to be based in the Frankfurt Area
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as a strategic partner for the Country Manager and the leadership team with regards to all aspects of HR in Germany
- Educate and guide the business on organisational development and structural changes to help improve integration, collaboration and communication levels
- Drive the HR transformation in line with an overall business transition strategy
- Ensure alignment and delivery of global HR strategy and projects as well as develop regional specific HR strategies
- University degree in economic, social, legal or similar studies
- Several years of experience in a strategic HR Business Partner role in a complex international environment
- Confident in building and embedding a range of strategic and operational HR processes and procedures
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies and the German labour law
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- Business fluency in both German and English is a must
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in English to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".