For our client, a multinational company in the chemicals sector with several thousand employees worldwide, we are looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner to develop and implement key HR initiatives and responses to the business' strategy and priorities for regional business units.
Senior HR Business Partner EMEA (m/f/d)
- Manage a small team of experienced HR professionals
- Provide professional support in key HR processes, such as recruitment, induction, performance management, employee relations for an international population of approx. 350 employees
- Be a trusted partner for global and local stakeholders
- Define and drive improvements in performance culture in-line with business plan objectives throughout the division
- Drive the development of best practice HR
- Participate in international HR projects
- University degree in business administration or similar studies
- Several years of experience in a complex and international environment, ideally in a multinational / US company
- Leadership experience
- Confident in developing and implementing effective strategies for various HR relevant topics
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong problem solving skills
- Business fluency in both German and English is a must
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.