About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Engineering firm who are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner. Based in Artarmon, this role will form part of an established and successful HR team and partner with a client group across Australia. Working closely with the management team in a busy and demanding environment you will be responsible for driving operational & strategic HR initiatives across a predominantly blue collar client group to achieve the Strategic goals of HR in support of the the wider business deliverables.
This role will will include providing professional advice in relation to all HR and IR matters resulting in the delivery of exceptional customer support and engagement. Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of the People Plan and gap analysis to address people priorities, issues, and challenges;
- Provide HR Technical knowledge involving implementing HR Operational Strategies into practical business solutions and designing and implementing change management;
- Actively build strong relationships and engage with all levels of employee across the business.
- Understand and prioritise business needs, and translate them into HR actions, and then ensure strong and sustainable delivery
- Develop HR Policies, processes and workflows to drive business efficiency and transparency.
- Manage end to end recruitment process for your client group
- Provide sound IR advice - Coach and support business leaders in IR issues
- Partner with the business to understand key decisions and develop and monitor metrics to support these.
- Analyse information to extract meaning and provide recommendations to the business in relation to key people KPIs to enable effective decision making.
- Help in the delivery projects and initiatives focused on culture and performance
- Partner with the client group and internal L&D team to drive initiatives to meet the needs of the client group. Actively participate in facilitating workshop sessions to deliver L&D outcomes
- Manage the Talent process to ensure employees are identified and supported regarding talent management and development needs
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with proven experience in a heavily unionised and blue collar/manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will be used to proactively engaging with the business to understand needs from internal customers' perspective and provide integrated solutions. You will naturally and proactively identify challenges and develop solutions to address. You will be commercial, engaging and provide insightful guidance and coaching to leaders to ensure employee interactions are professional and engaging.
This is a critical hire starting as soon as possible paying c$150,000 + super + bonus. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/198358
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.