The organisation is growing rapidly by acquisitions so organisational transformation is an important theme therefore it's essential to harmonize the business from an HR perspective. You will be part of a professional and dedicated HR team, which consists of an HR Director, Corporate Recruiter, HR Advisor and an HR Assistant. Furthermore, you work closely together with the Global HR Team from their office in Amsterdam.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Working with management to develop and implement HR solutions in order to achieve strategic business objectives and deliver results. You enable managers to become (more) self-sufficient with regard to day-to-day employee matters;
- Coaching managers to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues;
- Lead culture and change management, support management in organizational transformation;
- Act on requests for advises and maintain a professional relationship with work counsel;
- Managing, leading and implementing plans of (global and local) HR projects e.g. job frame work, salary & employee benchmark;
- Set up a Learning & Development and Management Development framework (on all levels)
Relevant experience & skills
- +6 years of experience in applying a broad knowledge of human resource management principles & policies within a fast changing corporate, international organisation;
- Superior consulting and change management skills. Preferably you are experienced working within a changing (global) organization;
- You are able to sell ideas and to create engagement at a senior leadership level;
- Strong project management skills. You have the ability to scope, lead and implement HR projects from A-Z;
- Comfortable working within a fast changing, international and corporate environment;
- Strong HR individual with lots of humour, a true team player who's up for a big challenge!
- Completed BSc or MSc degree;
- Excellent language skills, both in Dutch and in English.
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- 26 holidays (option to buy maximum 5 days extra)
- Holiday allowance of 8 %
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Travel reimbursement and other extra's
- Location: Amsterdam/Amsterdam Zuid-oost
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.