We have just been mandated to search for a new Senior HR Business Partner for a global Financial Services business, to be located in Frankfurt. This is an exciting time in our clients' history as they are currently undergoing a significant modernisation of their core business and HR practices, which is coupled with significant investment and growth within the German market.
The role will be responsible for managing a team of 5 HR Business Partners and will support all core HR practices for one of the firms' key business lines. This would suit a strategically minded HR professional who has already had their first experience in managing a team and who are looking to take on a broad and exciting role that includes significant national and international transformation as a part of the day-to-day work.
- Independent and responsible strategic HR consulting for the Management Board and Top Management
- Management of Employee Lifecycle Management for the Senior Leadership Team incl. Recruiting, in collaboration with the operational HR team
- Autonomous control of HR processes and tools for the assigned business area
- Management of complex special projects, e.g. Change Management and Total Workforce Management
- Coordination of change management measures in the context of major changes
- Responsible for Talent Management, Succession Planning and Performance Management in the area of responsibility
- Cooperation with the works council committees
- Close cooperation with the national and international business interfaces and HR Centres of Excellence as well as with the global HR team abroad
- Functional management of up to 5 HR
- Occasional trips to other locations
Skills and Expertise
- Successfully completed university studies, preferably with a focus on human resources management, psychology, law or economics
- 8+ years of sound experience in strategic and operational HR management
- Relevant experience in an international corporation with a matrix structure
- Comprehensive expertise in all HR topics such as talent management, performance management, leadership development, rewards, labour and works constitution law, personnel selection, process optimization and organizational development
- Substantiated experience in change management
- Experience in cooperative cooperation with works council committees
- Experience in stakeholder management and implementation of HR projects
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Very good computer skills and knowledge of relevant HR IT tools
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".