My client a globally renowned Architecture firm are looking to hire a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis. This role is based in London, and you will be required to go into the office 3-4 days week. Working in the advisory team you will be supported by a team of HR Assistants and will be tasked to provide a comprehensive advisory and support service to the wider business.
Duties will include:
- Recruitment - Provide an efficient and effective recruitment service including sourcing, interview support/coaching, supplier management etc
- Onboarding - Oversee the production of contracts and agreements to ensure they are legally compliant and service organisational requirements.
- Advise on salaries and reward packages in conjunction with business guidelines
- Work Permits/Visas - Oversee global mobility of employees including work permit and visa applications and right to work. Ensure the process is smooth and efficient.
- Training - Advise on appropriate learning and development solutions for the business
- Benefits - Manage and administer the various benefit schemes including annual reviews and salary review
- Performance - Manage and administer probationary periods and annual appraisals.
- Employee Relations - Managing absence and sickness. Manage ER issues such as reorganisations, redundancies, disciplinaries and grievances. Working with the Head of HR to ensure procedures are carried out correctly
- Policies & Procedures - Implementation of HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- Offboarding - Oversee the leaver process including leaving confirmations, calculating holiday balances, updating HR systems, and conducting exit meetings
You will also be involved in various HR projects including D+I, Inductions, Reward Schemes and refreshing the careers page.
To carry out this role you must have experience working in HR Advisory capacity and will ideally be CIPD qualified. With a professional approach to HR with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction. Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to daily tasks.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.