Frazer Jones have partnered with a leading manufacturing and development firm to hire a Senior HR Advisor to join their London team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will have full responsibility of leading on HR policies and processes for your client group, ensuring a streamlined and efficient experience for all employees. Your client group will be based in both English and French speaking countries and therefore both languages are a must for this role.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Working with Senior HR BP's to plan the annual cycles (performance, engagement, L&D etc) and suggesting improvements and changes where necessary
- Overseeing the day to day administration of HR - mentoring junior members of the team
- Leading on ER cases both low level and complex - including disciplinaries and grievances end to end
- Working with and upskilling line managers to support their teams and proactively identify HR issues and concerns
- Acting as the HR lead for global mobility / visas / right to work
- Leading and supporting with HR related project work - facing off to the business, being innovative and confident to challenge ideas
If you are someone who has a background in an HR generalist role and has the drive, tenacity and confidence to work in a business partnering HR role, then this could be the opportunity for you.
You must be confident across the entire employee lifecycle, have exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills, and be a real problem solver. In addition to this, you must have demonstrable experience working in a fast paced, HR role and have led on ER cases independently.
You must be fluent in both French and English to be considered for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.