- High performing international firm
- Sensational CBD offices with hybrid work arrangement
- Partner with the Sydney leadership team to help deliver strategic people goals
Joining a supportive & collaborative National HR team across Sydney & Melbourne, this is a newly created opportunity for an ambitious HR Advisor to take responsibility of the Sydney office and provide operational support on day-to-day people matters.
Along with the wider HR team you will also help drive forward the global and regional people agenda through HR projects and programs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all business services recruitment
- Inductions & onboarding
- Provide advice on Sydney ER issues, escalating to the HRM as required
- Launch & deliver performance evaluation process
- Manage local Benefits
- Keep up to date on external trends & best practice in HR including salary survey & benchmarking
- Manage client secondments
- Work closely with the mobility team supporting local & international moves
- Manage all employee records & HRIS
- Work with the National & international HR team on HR projects
Your skills & experience:
- Solid HR technical skills with at least 4 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and negotiate effectively & commercially
- Professional/Legal services experienced
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.