Senior HR Advisor
- Global professional services firm, Sydney CBD location, stunning offices
- Dynamic HR team with a organisation people focussed agenda
- Business partnering, operational HR role
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for your next role? I am partnering with a global leader who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to partner with a dynamic client group of around 200 employees, you will report directly into the HR Manager.
You will have a background in an HR advisory/business partner position in professional services, and have an excellent track record of building trusted relationships with your stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, collaborative & dynamic HR team where some key projects include developing leadership capability and health & wellbeing.
The position will work across the full employee lifecycle and responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management & coaching
- Providing advice & support on all HR matters for your dedicated client group
- Performance management
- Workforce planning & mobility
- Cyclical HR activity including: remuneration review, performance review
- Professional development
- Employee engagement
- Health & wellbeing
- HR projects
Who we are looking for:
- It is essential you have at least 5-7 years' HR generalist experience in a professional services environment
- HR degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Resilient, ambitious & collaborative
- Strong attention to detail, excellent knowledge of legislation and employment law
Salary will depend on experience, up to circa $125k+ super
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.