Are you an experienced Corporate Social Responsibility and D&I Manager/Professional interested in exploring a role for a global professional services organisation?
You will drive the various agendas for the firm, be the face internally as well as with clients and work across a number of fascinating practice areas. The role is highly strategic, and also hands-on with management responsibility. You will be passionate, a natural leader and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
Working in a small, yet collaborative team, the role and responsibilities will include:
- Driving and implementing the global CSR/D&I strategy and working with the global teams on execution and delivery
- Collaborate and work with Senior Partners on external projects for clients
- Manage D&I & all people projects focussed
- Manage all cyclical activities and campaigns across the different agendas
- Work with the sustainability teams
- Present to the board where relevant and produce board reports
- Community management and partnerships
Skills and experience:
- You must have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Professional Services experience is essential
- Experienced in presenting to Senior Leaders/Board members
- Excellent ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Passionate about CSR/D&I and be able to demonstrate delivery
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have experience in working in a CSR/D&I role in Professional Services.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.