Senior Consultant - Change Management and Transformation (glt974652)
This is your opportunity to join a boutique management consulting firm specialising in people change and transformation. Due to an increasing pipeline of work, this organisation is looking to add Senior Consultants with key capabilities in Change Management and Transformation to their growing team.
As a Senior Consultant, you will support in the delivery of multiple complex Change Management and Transformation projects in the UK and overseas. You will also be expected to contribute to business development including writing and developing proposals for Change Management and Transformation related projects. You will also be expected to develop existing client relationships through effective stakeholder management.
- Experience of working in a consulting capacity for a management consulting firm
- Demonstrable experience delivering large scale Change Management and Transformation projects
- You will have a strong track record of building client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable relationship building and stakeholder management
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- You will be an expert in Change Management and Transformation methodology and be keen to contribute to the development of these
What you'll get:
- A competitive salary
- Performance and sales related bonus
- Pension, health and life insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial practice, with a real opportunity for career progression. You will be encouraged to be innovative and creative from day one and you will be integral to the continuing growth of this firm.
This role will require you to spend time in the UK and Europe on client sites, you should therefore have eligibility to work in the EU.
If you want to join a business who invest just as much in their own people as they do their clients, apply today to be considered or call 020 7415 2815 for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.