Frazer Jones are representing an International law firm based in central London, we are looking to speak to senior benefits analyst that are looking to get into this well established environment to work on the companies day to day administration of benefits. This opportunity is opened to candidates looking for growth in a business whereby they work alongside the current managers proposing new ideas and work closely with stakeholders. This opportunity allows candidates to gain exposure to EMEA and APAC operations.
- Administer the day to day processes of benefits - assisting on new and current projects.
- Support the development, implementation and management of UK pensions and benefits, Support Senior Benefits Manager on international programmes within benefits including analysis and benchmarking of internal and external benefits.
- Work alongside management for compliance oversight
- Assist on financial reporting requirements of the health, voluntary and retirement benefit plans
- Act as the first point of contact on benefits subject matter, developing suitable solutions and proactively engaging with employees in the firm to ensure their benefits are adhered to.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly organised.
- Degree level educated /equivalent
- Strong previous benefits experience
- International benefits experience (desirable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.