We are delighted to partner with a fast paced, dynamic, market-leading international business to recruit a SAP SuccessFactors Implementation Professional. This is a permanent opportunity based in Birmingham.
You will become part of the newly created Transformation Team and have responsibility for the business administration and configuration of the People Systems for a specific module and business area which includes solution design, build and issue management, optimisation and colleague experience.
Configuration, maintenance and operation of the system includes ensuring associated data workbooks remain up to date. Providing in-life operational support including administration and configuration changes as required. You will have responsibility for the daily administration and maintenance of the system/particular module, working with internal colleagues and 3rd party vendors as required.
You will also be responsible for managing SaaS updates and change requests including:
- Ensuring vendor roadmaps are up to date and SaaS update functionality due to be released
- Reviewing vendor release notes and advising the Project Manager on mandatory and optional functionality available per release including providing recommendations on timings for deployment
- You will configure test and production environments within required timescales
- You will create and update system processes, procedures and support documentation for each release
- Finally you will troubleshoot and resolve problems related to upgrades, releases, fixes, & enhancements
The ideal candidate
You have a strong understanding of the HR function within a global, matrix, corporate organisation. You have experience project managing the implementation and integration of SAP SuccessFactors, or another HR SaaS solution. You have experience in requirements gathering and driving true SaaS adoption You have an understanding of basic XML concepts, system development and testing You also have an understanding of configuration items.
As your role is business facing, you must be comfortable managing stakeholders both internal and external. You are confident, credible, professional and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What to do now
If you feel you have the required skills & experience please apply now, if however, you would like to discuss this role in more details please get in touch with me at Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.