Our client, consistently delivers superior value and service to its customers, this organisation is a market leader with an exceptionally strong value set, and enjoying continual growth and innovation. We are looking for people with a desire to become part of and contribute to their journey towards further success. You will need a collaborative style across the broader team and have passion to make a difference.
The HSE function has been on a journey of impact, implementing ongoing improvements to impact the broader business.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, the Safety Advisor will be responsible for utilising professional expertise in:
- Providing advisory services and direct support for a single-site operation, delivering operational support aligned to statutory and company requirements
- Driving continuous improvement to deliver H&S performance and outcomes
- Assisting sites with hazard identification and risk assessment activities
- Assist the site to demonstrate visible leadership and specialist knowledge to reduce H&S risk and prevent injury and illness
- Building capability of employees through delivery of HSE compliance and operational training
Critical to success will be your capacity to demonstrate agility, leadership and stakeholder management capabilities and influencing skills.
To be successful you must bring:
- Experience in a relevant HSE Advisor role. Applicants from a blue collar, high risk environments will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in a fast paced business and juggling competing priorities
- Effective communicator, able to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- A flexible and tenacious approach to stakeholders and the requirements of the role
- Proven ability to combine ability to deliver change programs and contributing to the continuous improvement culture in a complex organisation
- Formal qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety
This opportunity will see you play a critical role within an organisation that has achieved significant success on a global scale. The role will provide you with the exposure and personal development opportunities to propel your career.
Frazer Jones Safety are currently recruiting for multiple roles across Australia, so please check our website for other opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.