Our client is an international Telecom organisation in the area of Amsterdam. Because of growth the organisation is looking for a rewards specialist.
Task and responsibilities
- Editing a high volume of sensitive compensation documents, intended for senior executives
- Maintaining and improve Reward information sharing platforms
- To serve as PMO for basic Reward projects (i.e. a new recognition program, or a Compensation skills development initiative)
- Staying up to date with internal and external communications and branding
- Performing evaluations of projects
- Work closely with fixed comp analysts and others on the team
- To support general Reward administration
We are looking for the following candidate:
- Minimum bachelor/master Degree
- Two to four years of relevant working experience within the broader HR perspective
- Fleunt in English, any other language is a big plus
- Some database and project management experience is preferred
- Sense of urgency
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.