A global asset management firm based in Sydney is recruiting for an experienced Reward Manager to join their high performing team. This is a newly created role and will be responsible for the review, design and maintenance of their remuneration frameworks.
Reporting to the Head of Reward and working closely with the wider HR team this role is a mix of BAU and projects. Whilst providing advice and support on remuneration practices and policies, the main responsibilities will include:
- Provide remuneration support including external market data and insights for high level decision making
- Provide specialist and analytical support to the HR business partners and line managers for annual remuneration reviews
- Identify future trends and champion innovation on design of remuneration frameworks
- Work closely with the Head of Reward on global harmonisation
- Assist the business across multi-jurisdictions on regulatory reform and requirements
- Manage large and complex data to ensure accuracy in the HRIS
- Projects including a complete remuneration structure review
This role is ideal for an experienced Reward Manager looking for a fast paced and dynamic and complex environment where you have the ability to put creative thinking together with influencing skills and strong technical knowledge of maximising return to the firm through sound remuneration practices.
This a permanent role based in Sydney paying up to $140,000 plus super, bonus and benefits. Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Angela Franks on +61 (2) 9236 9054.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.