Frazer Jones are currently recruiting for a Reward Manager to join a fast paced fashion organisation based in central London.
We are looking for a Reward Analyst looking to take their first steps into becoming a manager for this role. This would include all areas of compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for delivery of HR budgeting processes
- Looking after salary benchmarking, leading executive compensation and benefits issues.
- Act as the first point of contact for all reward related queries.
- Pension scheme administration, auto enrolment assessment management, evaluation to assess internalising this work.
- Responsible use of benchmarking data, networking opportunities and internal analysis.
- Support in the annual long-term incentive plan and administration.
- Responsible for use of benchmarking data, networking opportunities and internal analysis.
- Support in the annual long-term incentive plan and management.
- Responsible for Job Map/Job architecture positions in the organisation according to Hay methodology.
- University degree educated/equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Reward and Benefits
- Strong communication and presentational skills
- Work Collaboratively
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.