New role! Reward Analyst, £45000 - £47000 + 20 % bonus, pension, hybrid working. Bristol
Global dynamic business who are market leading in what they do, very innovative and technology lead with a progressive and collaborative culture.
As a key member of the global Reward team, you will
- Lead on key reward projects such as Gender Pay and CEO Pay Ratio Reporting
- Support the annual performance, merit, and bonus cycle for the global senior management population
- Play a critical role in delivering year-end performance, bonus and pay processes
- Support the design and execution of various Performance and Reward Projects e.g. Job Architecture, Global Grading
- Benchmark management roles, ensuring consistent application of job evaluation methodology
- Ensure Workday job and compensation profiles are set up correctly in Workday
- Participate in salary surveys and interpret market data to provide analysis of market movement
- Support preparation of remuneration data required for the Directors Remuneration Report as needed
- Provide guidance, statistical analysis, data modelling and cost analysis as and when required
- Support on major reward projects
You will need to demonstrate the following skill set
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent analytical, modelling, data analysis skills
- Delivery focussed, with a strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys working part of a team but can work autonomously
If you are looking for your next Reward role or you are a data analyst looking to move into Reward, then please contact me now for more information.
My client offers a fantastic working environment with a gym and canteen on site, collaborative culture with the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
Parking and easily commutable on public transport.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.