- Resource Planners x 7 roles (Junior - Senior)
- Leading Global IT Firm
- Salary: Competitive (SGD 60k - 120k + Bonus
Our client is an International IT Professional Services firm with a significant base in Singapore. They have engaged our services for a number of newly created Workforce Planning & Talent Manager positions to ensure their workforce is optimally resourced, that people are getting a brilliant career experience and development, and ultimately impacting the bottom line. These people will match the professional employees by skillset, development areas and aspirational areas to projects to ensure people are getting the best development and exposure to their specific area of specialism.
Essential: Stakeholder management, relationship building and flexibility for the business will be a key competency for the newly created roles as any new initiatives need to have strong business buy-in. These are very high profile and visible positions face-off to all members of the Singapore; so the successful candidate will need to be very people-driven and will want to establish strong relationships across the business.
The population is made up of white collar professionals. Based in Singapore, these roles will be responsible for the implementation of smooth running of project allocation, talent management and project management.
Senior Resource Managers x 2 - For this you will likely already be in a resource planning/forecasting/workforce related position and partner with senior leaders to understand internal supply/demand and help resource and forecast needs. You will provide key financials and metrics to ensure projects run smoothly with the right talent in the right place at the right time. You will oversee the Resource Planners as well and ensure they are supported. (From 7 - 12 years experience)
Resource Planners x 5 - The successful incumbents will be junior recruiters/HR professionals looking to move to a large global matrix firm supporting the business on their internal resourcing needs. You will update your senior resource managers, identify any resourcing gaps, understand existing skillsets of consultant workforce and try and match them to pipeline projects. (From 3-6 years recruitment/HR/resourcing experience)
Desirable: Experience recruitment, HR and or talent management. Experience within a consultancy is desirable, not essential.
Commercial Acumen; You will play a critical role in the company's profitability and bottom line by ensuring projects do not overspend on resourcing costs and that they have enough people available to fulfil future projects.
- Optimise the allocation of work and the deployment of staff to maximise profitability
- Provide information and advice in respect of manpower planning and resourcing
- To identify appropriate assignments for senior associates and below incorporating the individuals' preferences and development goals where possible
- Take ownership for and manage the work allocation tool, and ensure the integrity of the data included in the tool including annual leave and non-chargeable activities
Reporting and Forecasting:
- Provide forecast and actual utilisation and availability reports for senior management teams plus any other ad hoc reports that may be requested, in a timely and targeted manner
- Highlight trends and patterns for potential resourcing issues to the RBM with the aim of fully utilising existing staff within the regional offices and globally before resorting to external hires
- Ensure developmental feedback obtained during the work allocation process and performance conversations is looped back into the HR and learning teams
- Ensure, in conjunction with the HR Manager, that lawyers in the practice areas receive a documented annual appraisal and that career development plans are implemented and reviewed
(Please note that only applicants with existing eligibility to work in Singapore can be considered.)
Personnel Registration No: R1877748
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.