To be based in their London office and working with a team across New York and New Zealand this role is newly created in line with the development of a dedicated coaching practice within this respected firm.
In this role:
- As the Research Lead within this practice your key responsibility will be to collate and gather all data/market knowledge for this area and feed this back to the Solution Architect to begin to develop tangible solutions for clients.
- You'll be both proactive and reactive in your perception of the market, ensuring the practice stays ahead of the curve and is able to anticipate solutions clients may need before they come looking for them.
- Create thought leadership and push for external publication of this, therefore creating and maintaining an excellent external presence of the consultancy in this space.
There is an extended development timeframe for this role and if interested you may have the ability to move into a client facing Consulting role as this practice grows.
What you'll need:
- You will have a keen interest in Research and be naturally passionate about the being an expert in your field
- You will have a genuine interest in Coaching and Development
- You will have at a minimum, a graduate degree in Psychology and ideally an Occupational Psychology MSc
- Experience within Coaching - whether this is as a coach or a researcher
- Ideally, you will have worked within a management consultancy already
This is a permanent role within excellent development and personal growth opportunities within a consultancy that are the best at what they do.
For more information, please do apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.