A leading global business has an immediate and rare opportunity to join their high performing People & Development team in a unique reporting and development role in this 3-to-6 month contract.
- Manage employee scheduling, performance, and development data
- Liaise with stakeholders from finance, HR and project teams to generate and interpret reports used to make business critical decisions on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate and support the performance review process
Desired qualifications and experience
- Strong analytical and Excel abilities (the interview process will entail an Excel test... must have competence with pivot tables and vlookups)
- Previous workforce management and reporting experience with exposure to large data sets
- Tertiary qualification
This organisation has a remarkable culture of high-performance and proactivity. Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills are an absolute must.
Interviews for this role will take place the week of October 29th. To discuss this interesting opportunity further, get in touch with Jessica at Frazer Jones on 02 9236 9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.