About the Organisation:
We are delighted to be partnering with a Global Asset Management firm based in Sydney who are recruiting for an experienced Remuneration Analyst to join their high performing team.
Working in a global environment this role supports the remuneration activities of the global HR function.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Performance & Remuneration and working closely with the wider HR team, this role will focus on Remuneration but will also include broader HR data such as Diversity & Inclusion. This role has a strong focus on the continuous improvement of HR data delivery and the opportunity to work collaboratively to strategize for operational process improvements. The main responsibilities will include:
* Produce and benchmark global employee data for the annual remuneration and performance review
* Detailed analysis of global employee data
* Provide remuneration data for external benchmarking, and conduct salary review and analysis
* Analyse data and prepare reports with regard to HR metrics, including HR Dashboard reporting, regulatory reporting, gender diversity reporting and annual remuneration survey data submission
* Maintain, administer and process of the firm's global incentive plans
* Provide HRIS data administration support and continuous improvements to maintenance and accuracy of the data and processes
This role is ideal for an experienced Remuneration Analyst who is looking for a fast paced and dynamic environment where you have the ability to put creative thinking together with exceptional data and reporting skills. The role would suit someone with strong organisational and planning skills who wants to grow and develop within an organisation focused on excellence and which offers global collaboration and communication to drive their success.
This a permanent role based in Sydney paying up to $95,000 plus super and bonus.
Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Karen Lyons on +61 (2) 9236 9026.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.