- Newly created role
- Mandarin Language Compulsory (China Market)
About Our Client
We are delighted to be retained by an award winning global conglomerate with significant market share and presence in Asia. With their strong global network, outstanding results and consistent growth across the region, they are presently seeking a Regional Talent Acquisition Director, SEA & Greater China, for the regional corporate office in Singapore.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Global Talent Director in London, you will work very closely with the business leaders and will play a critical role in developing and implementing the talent acquisition strategy for the organization at a regional level. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Driving all talent acquisition activities throughout the SEA & Greater China region.
- Directing and manage the Group's Talent Acquisition team and for partnering with business leaders to identify and fill executive talent gaps in the business.
- Responsible for running graduate recruitment programme
- Initiating, negotiating, and managing working relationships with vendors and external business partners to facilitate the generation of high quality candidates, pre-screening services, and talent acquisition.
- Developing recruitment strategies and roadmaps that are align with the company's objectives and business plans.
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating the effectiveness of the organization's hiring process.
- Contributing to policies and plans for talent management & retention in accordance with group level policies and local labor market trends.
- Stay up-to-date with knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and issues and ensure required aspects are integrated with company policy.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this appointment, you should be holding BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, or related concentration. You are a seasoned and mature leader with at least 10 years of human resources / talent acquisition / talent management experience in MNC environment. A decisive individual, you possess a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective. 20% travelling required. As well as strong management competencies, you also have excellent communication and influencing skills, able to manage stakeholders across all levels within the organization.
Critical: Regional SEA experience, team management, mandarin speaker (China market) and strong stakeholder relationship management
Partner, Head of Frazer Jones, Asia
Personnel Registration Number: R1110029
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.