Our client is a European headquartered bank with over 600 employees within the region who are looking to bring on board an innovative Organizational and Talent Development Manager to lead this regional centre of expertise. This role will see you partner with country HR Heads, the Asia management committee and senior management team to facilitate discussions and initiatives around succession, talent assessment, performance management and learning and development. In this role you will lead the design and delivery of the talent, organizational and leadership development platform to build growth mindset, leadership philosophy and engagement based on the Bank's desired leadership profile, vision & mission and culture and values. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Conducting ongoing development needs analysis and develop & execute appropriate initiatives
- Maximizing technology and innovations in the development and implementation of initiatives
- Develop and implement talent development strategy for the region
- Facilitate talent and leadership discussions at Asia Management Team level and provide support and coaching to enable effective people decision making
- Act as talent agent for regional high potentials who has solid understanding of individual career aspirations and can identify development needs
Organizational & Leadership Development
- Engage with HRBPs and senior management to ensure growth mindset and the Bank's leadership philosophy is properly translated
- Actively participate in dialogues with employees to improve engagements
- Lead the design and delivery of initiatives to increase awareness and importance of Diversity & inclusion, Culture and Values
- Partner with head office or vendor to translate business needs into effective learning solutions for the region
- Drive and project manage the development of new learning initiatives to ensure timely and quality delivery
- Develop learning roadmap for talents and critical positions
- Facilitate cross country and business specific workshops as required
To be successful in this role you should have a solid track record of building strong relationships and levels of engagement with internal stakeholders as well as implementing solutions that have had an impact on developing, motivating and retaining the best people. You will have gained experience with organisations that have innovation as a core value and would have supported this through the design, development and implementation of initiatives that support this.
You will probably have at least 10 years+ experience across Learning and Talent Development and be very well versed in HR talent and leadership practices. Whilst Asian language skills are advantageous this is not critical for the role. Sound knowledge of Financial markets would be a plus along with exposure to the impact of AI and new technologies that are driving change from an organisational and talent perspective.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.