- Regional HR Business Partner / Compensation & Benefits Specialist - Pharmaceutical Leader
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Up to S$100,000 per annum + benefits + bonus
About the Company
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a renowned business in the Pharmaceutical industry with significant market share and employees globally. With continuing business needs, they are seeking a Regional HR Business Partner / Compensation & Benefits Specialist (hybrid role) to join the team locally.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will work in the capacity of an individual contributor with full responsibility to partner with the business across the SEA region to drive HR efficiencies across the firm. You will play both a hands-on and strategic role to ensure the business is well supported on all HR agenda, as well as leading Compensation & Benefits initiatives. You will be the key focal point to lead annual salary reviews and develop compensation plans that are both equitable and competitive, that will encourage employee retention. Additionally, you are expected to manage cross border/international assignments from a compensation, benefits design and administration perspective.
The Successful Applicant
- You should be an all-rounder with a minimum of 8 years of experience in HR and Compensation & Benefits.
- You should come with experience in handling end to end HR functions
- You should come with a can-do attitude with good knowledge of the regional market
Please reach out to me for a confidential discussion. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
EA Registration number: R1980651
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.