Our client, a global manufacturing company, is looking for a Regional HR Partner to join their growing Medical Products team and can be based in either their Phoenix or Flagstaff, AZ locations (relo can be provided). This role will encompass coaching manufacturing leaders on empowering them to handle employee relations/performance issues, training those leaders on how to build effective teams as well as handling compliance, onboarding/off-boarding, etc. This person will also be supporting a plant located in Santa Clara, CA so there needs to be flexibility to travel as needed (about 25% in total between the two locations in AZ as well as the plant in CA). Knowledge of CA employment law a plus but not required. Great work life balance and a competitive base salary is offered.
- Provide coaching and consulting to leaders and associates within an agreed geography in the application of company's core people processes
- Diagnose Associate relations needs to root cause, drawing conclusions and influencing leaders to take proposed actions
- Apply HR specialist expertise across the region as a member of a community of HR practitioners from within HR compliance, performance and team effectiveness and change
- Model and teach our culture by placing a high value on belief in the individual and in the power of teams
- Engage with both business and enterprise HR teams to support regional projects and needs
- Facilitate programs and workshops regarding development planning and sponsorship
- Provide support and coaching for our contribution and compensation process
- Facilitate conflict resolution as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years of experience in a professional HR role
- Experience facilitating groups / meetings and resolving conflict
- Strong technical knowledge of HR best practices for employee relations and capability to develop deeper understanding of employment law
- Continuous learner with the passion and ability to grow in knowledge and scope in employment law concepts in several states, specifically California
- Understanding of the impact and dynamics of change on teams
- Excellent coaching / mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively challenge, influence and build collaborative relationships, to exemplify direct, open, honest behaviors, and to influence these qualities in others
- Demonstrated ability to apply HR tools and processes to enhance business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking to effective problem solving and negotiate win-win outcome
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- SPHR,CP or equivalent SHRM or HR certification
- Knowledge and experience applying California Employment law
- Experience with virtual working best practices and approaches
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID#MDPR/208729. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job #MDPR/208729. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.