Our client is an international law firm, actively seeking a HR Manager to overlook the Asia Region, based in Hong Kong. You will be managing a team while developing HR function and provide effective advices to the business.
Reporting directly into the Regional Head of HR while supervising a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with Business Heads and Partners to provide effective advices
- Report directly into the Head of HR and assist in implementing projects and initiatives
- Manage the full employee life cycle including locating the suitable talent, onboarding, offboarding, talent development, and other programmes.
- Manage the implementation of new initiatives and projects on global practices and staff engagement matters
- Manage end to end recruitment process with Recruitment team
- Supervise HK Law Society processes
- Build market understanding and establish HR tools to ensure a quality practice that aligns with the market and global strategies
- Responsible for other assigned projects and responsibilities
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 7 years of HR Generalist/ Business Partnering experience in professional industry
- Experience within legal industry would be an advantage
- Regional exposure in recent/ previous employments
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- Comes across cheerful, bubbly with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English - international exposure would be highly preferred. Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on offer
Opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team, supporting the Region while working closely with Business Heads and Partners. You will be highly involved in the Business while supporting Global initiatives.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.