Join a highly successful, people focused and expanding global Manufacturing/FMCG company who are seeking a strategic HR Director to lead their most critical business unit across the region.
Whilst working with a global framework each region is autonomous and so given the opportunity to both design and deliver a tailored people strategy to meet the needs of the business. This is a highly collaborative, commercial and strategic role with a lot of runway to make a positive impact on the organisation.
A global leader in their industry they operate both a B2B and B2C model and have evolved to become the most technologically advanced player in their field.
As a people centric business, HR is a well established function which is seen as business critical. It leads the way in ensuring the company continues to be seen as an employer of choice through innovative people programmes with engagement, culture and career development being at the forefront of minds.
- Partner with the Regional MD to develop and aling the people strategy for the region.
- Sit as part of the Executive Team where you will be expected to challenge, coach and develop the leadership team
- A strategic oversight of HR for this major region of 5,000+ employees across multiple manufacturing and commercial sites
- Set HR capability requirements for the sub regional HR teams and ensure that there is a consistent approach
- Work with leaders on global mobility and ensure top talent is retained and developed within the organisation
- As part of the global HR leadership team work and influence initiatives particularly around talent and engagement
- Work with COE's to ensure that workforce planning targets are met
- Work with the business on M&A to ensure seamless integration and harmonisation as the company continues to grow in the region
- 15+ years of HR leadership experience
- Expereinced and accredited HR professional with a relvant degree and/or Masters/MBA
- Must have proven experience as a strategic HR generalist who has lead a large region
- Must have manufacturing and/or FMCG experience in Asia
- Solid understand of supply chain and operations
- China experience would be highly valued
- Must have experience in designing and implementing talent development programs
- Must have experience of operating in a highly complex, matrix MNC environment
- Engaging, commercially aware and ambitious HR professional who is a value creator
- This role is based in Singapore with travel across the region
**Thank you for your interest in this vacancy but please note that due to the high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted**
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.